Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jump Happy


Nolan epitomizes the jumping spirit of babies everywhere. This picture tells the story of squeals, laughs, smiles, coos, and the like that emanate from him as he partakes in the rhythmic up and down of his jumper. I swear there are times, while playing with his other toys, that I catch him looking at his jumper longingly, smiling as if to say, "I can't wait to use that thing again." And then I get the look of "please dad, can I?" I think if we'd let him, he'd stay in it for hours and would probably fall asleep in it just so he can begin his jumping extravaganza as soon as he wakes up. And if drool is any indication of his level of enjoyment, then he's got that one all locked up. Soaked. He's completely soaked on the front of his shirt whenever we take him out of it. It is truly one the joys in his oh so short life thus far. And I love seeing him happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to take a video of this pronto!

a blog full of weldons. said...

yes, yes! movie movie!!